Plants have become popular home and office decor items to impart a touch of freshness and liveliness to the surroundings. The large amounts of benefits they provide to mankind have slowly made way for them in homes and offices. From giving out fresh air to providing fresh green touch to the interiors, plants have become members of our families and workspaces.
- Plants naturally purify indoor air of the harmful pollutants and make it 100% suitable for breathing.
- Increases oxygen molecules in the home and office environment.
- Keeps disease-causing bacteria and viruses at bay.
- Improves levels of concentration
- The water vapour they release along with oxygen increase humidity in the air.
- They bring fresh vibes and elegancy to the home and office interiors.
- Keep the temperatures moderate inside.
Plant Online in India – Giftalove
||Areca Palm, Jade plant, Syngonium, etc.
|Air Purifying Plants
||Spider plant, snake plant, peace lily, etc.
||Adenium, Pachira, Ficus Bonsai, etc.
||Bamboo plant, money plant, Holy Basil, etc.
Send Good Luck & Prosperity with Lucky Plants Online
Plants too have become popular gifts to wish dear ones in the acquaintance on their special occasions. As there are some categories of lucky plants which are known to shower good luck, happiness, and success on the people when placed in homes, they have garnered immense popularity and demand nowadays. Plants like lucky bamboo plant, money plant, holy basil plant, and others are lauded as good luck plants which are capable of spreading all the positivity in people’s lives.
Bamboo plants are the most popular plants in the lucky plant category. So, if you have someone special who is about to celebrate his birthday or anniversary, do send him or her love and blessings with this auspicious lucky bamboo plants and elevate their home decor with nature! The freshness of the plant will make them feel elated with your love and fill their heart with great joy.
Say No to Pollution in Homes with Online Air Purifying Plants
Breathing pure and fresh air in today’s times has certainly become a dream. The rising levels of pollution have made air not suitable for breathing causing various respiratory diseases to the people. The pollutants outside penetrate inside our homes through open doors and windows, and make indoors polluted too. Keeping the air inside homes purified from the harmful effects of these air contaminants is the need of the hour. Air purifying plants have become man’s best friend as they protect him from all hazardous effects of the pollutants and promotes his well-being. They not just contribute to the human health, but also brings provides a lot more benefits –
- They boost productivity, concentration, and focus of people.
- Improvise indoor air quality by giving out oxygen and absorbing harmful chemicals.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and conditions of flu.
- Repels mosquitoes and insects
||Purifies air and reduces high levels of carbon monoxide. It releases oxygen and eliminates toxins such as benzene, xylene, trichloroethylene and formaldehyde from the air.
||It produces oxygen and purifies the air in home and office by absorbing formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, and xylene.
||The plant purifies the air by absorbing pollutants like benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, ammonia, and xylene. It also removes mould.
||Aglaonema or Chinese Evergreen purifies indoor air by absorbing carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, and benzene.
||This plant is an air humidifier and removes xylene and toluene from the indoor air.
||It filters formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, xylene, and carbon-monoxide from the air within homes and offices.
||Perfect air humidifier and filters formaldehyde.
||Reduces the amounts of formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, and xylene in indoor air.
||Removes formaldehyde, toluene, benzene, xylene, trichloroethylene from the air.
Order these air purifying plants online such as snake plant, spider plant, peace lily, money plant, areca palm, philodendron, and others from us and bless your interiors with all the fresh air and warmth.
Plant Combos Online: Perfect Blend of Good Health & Surprise
Loved ones are the most prized possessions in our life. We treasure their presence and always ensure to make them feel happy through our thoughtful gestures. As being considerate towards our loved ones is one of our responsibilities, plants make the most meaningful gifts for the loved ones on their special occasions. They express your love and care towards them and bring them closer to you.
Giftalove.com makes these eco-friendly gifts much more attractive and appealing for you by bringing up a special range of plant combos gifts that are wonderful presentations of your affection and admiration. As plants denote good luck and well-being, they make the best gift combos when combined with chocolates, dryfruits, soft toys, good luck gifts, sweets, and many more...
Send Plants in a Day with Same Day Plant Delivery in India
Wish to send plants to Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, or Pune to your dear ones in the last-minute? Well, you can easily send them in just a few clicks on the phone within a few hours of placing the orders with plant same day delivery. You can also send plant combos online in India which comprises sweets, cakes, chocolates, and more in just three hours...
Caring Tips for Indoor Plants
- Keep the soil of the plant moist and not wet. Overwatering can make the plant die.
- Avoid keeping plants in place with too cold or too hot temperatures.
- Keep plants in the indirect sunlight for some hours to keep them fresh and glowing.
- Mist the indoor plants in winters to keep them moisturized.
- Avoid using fertilizers on the indoor plants as they are much more delicate than the outdoor plants.
- You can change the soil of your plant from time to time to promote its growth.
- Pruning from time to time is essential for the growth of new leaves.
- Keep dusting your plants in a proper manner without damaging it.
Best Positions for Good Luck Plants According To Vastu
|Money plant (Feng Shui Money Tree)
||North or north-east direction of your house
||Southeast and east areas of your home
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Which houseplants are the best for gifting?
Bamboo Plant, Morning Glory Ipomoea Plant, Asparagus Ferns Plant, Ficus Katori Dwarf Plant, China Palm Plan, Money Plant, and Dracaena Plant are some of the varieties that need little care to grow and stay nourished.
2. Can I send plants to India for Mother’s Day?
Surely, you can. Just choose the variety of plants you would like to send to your mother on Mother’s Day and place the plant order online. We shall make sure that the parcel reaches the address right on time and without any delays.
3. Are there plants that can grow in the dark corners of the rooms?
Indoor plants are special plants that need a little to zero direct sunlight to grow. Hence, no matter where you are planning to keep the plant, it is likely to stay healthy and nourished even without enough sunlight. In reality, continuous exposure of sunlight might actually harm the indoor plants.
4. Can I Get Same Day Plant Delivery?
We offer special delivery options if you are in a hurry. Make sure to place the order mentioning the exact time when you want your parcel to be delivered at your doorstep. Our same day plant delivery option would help you select the time precisely.
5. What are the most popular choices if you want to send plants to India?
Plants are loved by all, in general. Hence, any plant would do well as a gift. However, if you are looking for the most popular choices, Money Plant, Spider Plant, Bamboo Plant, Lily Plant, etc. are some of the most opted for varieties.