Buy Indoor Plants Online for Healthier Living
Plants play a crucial role in blessing human beings with a healthy and long life. The rate at which they absorb the pollutants and give out oxygen is truly commendable. Moreover, the refreshing aura which they spread in the surroundings makes us feel stress-free and full of energy.
Plants are no more outdoor items meant for lawns and gardens, but they have now entered our personal and professional spaces owing to the large number of benefits they provide to our health. Indoor plants are is an all new categories of plants comprising Bonsai, air purifying, flowering, and succulents which contribute to the well-being of mankind by bestowing them with a healthier and fresh environment. They absorb all the harmful chemicals and gases from the indoor air and make it 100 % suitable for breathing. Order indoor plants online from our online store and gift yourself and your dear ones a life without health problems.
Best Plants Online for Indoors - Giftalove
|Air Purifying Plants
||Snake Plant, Spider Plant, Peace Lily, etc.
||Same day delivery
|Good luck Plants
||Money plant, Holy Basil, bamboo plant, etc.
||Fixed time delivery
||Crassula Ovata, Jade plant, etc.
||Adenium, Desert Rose, etc.
||Free shipping in India
Giftalove.com offers an extensive variety of indoor plants online which includes air purifying plants, flowering plants, bonsai plants, bamboo plants, and others which will give a nice and refreshing touch to the home interiors. They help you combat indoor pollution caused by chemicals used in homes and offices like floor cleaners and harmful effects of the hazardous gases like carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, etc. and contaminants such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene from the indoor air.
As we spend most of our time indoors in homes and offices, therefore, it becomes even more essential to stay safe from the harmful consequences of the indoor air pollution. Plants are excellent choices to keep our indoors free from the toxicants and feasible for respiration. You can order these plants online and bless your home or office with all the positivity and freshness.
5 Best Indoor Plants to Beat Air Pollution
As there is a significant increase noticed in the levels of air pollution, it’s high time to take good care of ourselves. Massive dangers are lurking on our overall health with the growing amounts of contaminants and pollutants in the air. Since it is difficult to combat pollution outside, keeping us safe indoors in homes and offices from the effects of the toxic air outside is certainly the need of the moment. In such a situation, plants definitely play an important role in making our lives better and healthier by purifying indoor air. Indoor plants are suitable to be kept inside as they require less care and can thrive even without sunlight. To give a tough blow to the harmful effects of air pollution below are the five most popular indoor plants that can safeguard human life from the adversities of this drastic situation.
1. Snake Plant: Requiring less watering and moderate sunlight sometimes, snake plant removes benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, and xylene from the indoor air for better and healthier breathing.
2. Spider Plant: Certainly one of the easiest indoor plants to grow, it needs less care and good amounts of sunlight. The plant removes formaldehyde and xylene from the air.
3. Aglaonema or Chinese Evergreen: They are not just ornamental plants used in decorating homes, but they are also best air purifiers as they flush out formaldehyde and benzene from the air of your home ad offices.
4. Peace Lily: One of the most popular indoor plants, peace lily helps in the elimination of formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, benzene, and ammonia from the indoor air.
5. Areca Palm: Palms always make a wonderful choice to embellish indoor for homes and offices due to their appearance. Moreover, they help in the reduction of indoor air pollution by removing benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, and xylene from the air.
What are the benefits of keeping plants indoor?
Giving a green touch to the home décor is certainly the best idea, but it also the best way to keep one’s home free from the harmful pollutants. Indoor plants are wonderful eco-friendly ways to keep our homes protected from the hazardous effects of the pollution outside and make it absolutely risk-free for breathing. Before getting an indoor plant for your home, it is essential to know about the benefits they provide in a residential environment –
- Improves air quality: As it is hard for the pollutants to escape from the walls of the house and gets trapped inside, this becomes a major health problem. Keeping plants inside will eliminate the toxins present in the air improving the air quality within homes. The oxygen which they release from the pores will make the indoor environment absolutely suitable for respiration.
- Alleviates mental health: The color GREEN often makes a person feels happy and close to nature. Bring home indoor plants like peace lily, bamboo, spider plant, snake plant, and others will make you feel stress free and much rejuvenated and positive.
- Boosts immunity: As the liveliness and positivity around plants makes one feel energetic and less stressed, the immune system gets automatically invigorated. You will feel much more revived and refreshed. As plants keep the air around you in homes contaminants free, there are less chances of falling sick.
- Increases productivity: An indoor, whether it’s of a home or an office, seems dull and lifeless in the absence of plants. As plants denote life, they bring a sense of positivity and energy with them. This in return increases productivity and helps us concentrate more.
Order Cheap Indoor Plants Online From Giftalove
Giftalove.com, an online gifting portal, has turned itself into an online nursery with an inclusion of a good variety of plants in its catalog. Understanding the significance and need of plants in homes and offices, the website has come up with a thoughtful collection of these green beauties which will bring freshness and good health indoors and stave off all the harmful contaminants hazardous for human life.
Whether it’s about the occasion of Diwali, Christmas, or even birthdays or anniversaries, you can always send plants online as gifts to your loved ones for their well-being. You can order bonsai plants, bamboo plants, peace lily, spider plants, snake plants, jade plant, palms, ferns, and other plants for any location in India from our website and bless your dear ones with all the positivity and wellness on their special day. Our portal help you send plant to Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Chennai to your loved ones as these metro cities always face the rising levels of pollution.
We also provide the facility of same day plant delivery in some major cities of India and make your plants and other plant combos reach their desired destination in 3 hours of placing the order.
Hurry now and place your orders!!!