Mother! What makes this word so special and extraordinary? Is it because she is the one who carries a child for nine months and takes care of him until birth? Well, giving birth to a child is certainly a major role played by mothers which makes them special, but what makes them extraordinary is life thereafter. The sacrifices she makes, both on the personal as well as professional front; the continuous love and care which she showers on her kid; understanding what her child is unable to say; and, succumbing her feelings over his child’s happiness. All these attributes of their nature make mothers so special and out-of-the-world.
Mother’s Day is an occasion which celebrates the motherhood in true letter and spirits. This day is all about appreciating and applauding the efforts of our mother who have done so much for us without asking them for it. Showering her with love, respect, care, and Mother’s Day gifts is the need of this day, and conveying the deep unsaid emotions through Mother’s Day messages fills your mother’s heart with joy and heightens the mood of the celebrations.
1. Your love mother runs in our veins like water flowing in streams, rejuvenating us and overwhelming our hearts with happiness. We adore you so much mom! Happy Mother’s Day!!
2. Mom, you are an excellent gift from God, filled with love and affection in the heart. You are certainly a blessing for me and our family. Love You!
3. Your smile illuminates our every day just like rays of sunshine in the mornings. You are my source of courage and determination to face every day with joy and smile. Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!
4. “Love at first sight”…I came to know the reality in this phrase when I first opened my eyes and saw you with those years of joy holding me in your hands. I love you, Maa.
5. A day never goes when I haven’t thought of you and prayed to God for your happiness and well-being. Stay blessed and happy always, Mother.
6. To a mother whose caring, loving, and kind,
I’m so grateful for the ties that bind
our hearts together in delicate love.
Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a present for me from above!
7. The time has come to let you know that how lucky and special I am to have such a loving and caring mother like you. Wish you a very happy Mother’s Day Mother.
8. Nothing can equate your love for me. Your love is deep, unrivaled, unconditional, and inextricable. No matter where I go or what I do, I will always feel comforted by your presence. I love you mom and Happy Mother’s Day.
9. You are my best friend, my soul, my motivation towards accomplishments. No one can ever replace for you in my life. You are the best and will always be for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
10. M is for Magnificent
O is for Outstanding
T is for Truthful
H is for Happy-go-lucky
E is for Elegant
R is for Respected
Happy Mother’s Day!
11. Dearest Mom, your love and care has been my pillar of strength and your arms my safest haven. Thanks for always being there for me in my difficult times. Happy Mother’s Day!
12. In my entire life, I haven’t come across a single lady as charming, loving, and caring as you are. You are certainly a God’s gift to me. I cannot ask for more. Happy Mum’s Day my Mumsy!
13. Thank you my darling mother for spoiling me, watching my back and helping me with proper advice. Happy to have you in my life. Love you, mom!
14. You have always cared for others before yourself. I am extremely thankful and fortunate for being a child to such a selfless person. You are the best mom!
15. Mom, the best compliment I ever got is “You are turning to be like your mother!” I always pray to God for making me your mirror reflection. I love you, Mom, and I’m proud to be your daughter.
16. A mother is the greatest gift to the mankind from God. She deserves all the admiration and gratitude. Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mothers out there!
17. There can be no sacrifice in this world as big as the mothers make for their children. From carrying the child for nine months, raising them remarkably and ensuring good and successful lives to their children – a mother is no less than a superhero. Thanks Mom for doing everything for me!
18. On this extremely special day, I just want to let you know that you are the best mother in this world and I’m proud to have you as my mother! Happy Mother’s Day!
19. It is a blessing to be raised by you. You are the most amazing and charming mother, a perfect teacher, and the most importantly, a fabulous friend. Love you to the moon and back, Mom!
20. To this wonder woman whom I call Mother, on this Mother’s Day, I really want to express my gratitude for the hard work you have done to raise me nicely and to give me a wonderful life. Thanks a ton, Maa!
21. If there is a person who I love and care about the most, it is you, mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
22. I feel safe in this world because of you. I already know, no matter what, you will always be there to watch my back and pick me up whenever I fall. Happy Mother’s Day Mommy!
23. My life would be so empty and sorrowful without you.
You’re my biggest supporter and loudest cheerleader of my life.
Love you mom.
Happy Mother’s Day!
24. Your kind heart gives me support and strength beyond measure.
Extremely blessed to have you in my life.
Happy Mother’s Day!
25. Your resolute support and motivation have led me to all the accomplishments. May your life be always filled with happiness and contentment…as you have filled mine. Love You, Mom!
All these messages for Mother’s Day will add a huge meaning to your Mother’s Day celebrations. Compliment your wishes with amazing Mother’s Day flowers to make the occasion more special and touchy for your beautiful mother. Giftalove wishes for your mom’s happiness and good health, and joy-filled celebrations.